3. Azamara Journey
After cruising on all the "regular" lines since the 70's, my husband and I sailed a step up on Azamara. We mainly chose this line because it was convenient for us. We had our Retirement trip and stayed in Italy for 10 days and wanted to do a trans atlantic cruise back across the pond. Wow are we glad we took Azamara! Everything was excellent. No lines, no screaming children, no rock climbing walls. Just pure relaxation. The beds are fantastic and the linens sublime. The service is impeccable. The food is awesome even in the main dining room and the pool grill. There was always a deck chair and always a clean table at the buffet which was the best I have seen at sea. This is not a "party" ship. Mostly older folks 55 to 70. Since I fit in that category I felt right at home. I now understand why over 40% of the passengers are repeat customers. They only have two ships but for everything the provide including wine, cocktails,sodas and specialty coffees at NO EXTRA CHARGE it is worth every dime. So after 20 something cruises I am now a loyal Azamara fan. Just wish I had become one sooner.

Amazing Azamara

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by louieandlorrie

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Club Oceanview Stateroom
louieandlorrie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Journey price drops

Club Oceanview Stateroom
Best bed and linens I ever slept on. Enough room in the cabin to store plenty of clothes and be comfortable.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins