3. Carnival Sunshine
My boyfriend and I were celebrating our anniversary. From the minute we arrive I felt like a superstar. I was pleased with everything Free meal at Jiji. They treated us so well. Every time I left my cabin and came back it was cleaned and decorated with something nice. The hospitality on this ship is amazing great ppl. We meet great ppl as well. The food was awesome morning noon and evening. We kinda over ate. I enjoyed the casino and the drinks. They all were very informative. They told us to go eat in the Sunrise Dining room which was great. the food drinks (top shelf) everything Emma and Sandy had the boat rocking all day long. I wish I could go back to Canada again Overall great experience and thank you Caetano for making my cabin feel like my home THANKS CARNIVAL I WILL BE CRUISIN WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN!!!!!

Awesome Cruise; Thank you Carnival :)

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by diffchic

My boyfriend and I were celebrating our anniversary.

From the minute we arrive I felt like a superstar.

I was pleased with everything

The hospitality on this ship is amazing great ppl. We meet great ppl as well.

the food drinks (top shelf) everything

Emma and Sandy had the boat rocking all day long.

I wish I could go back to Canada again

THANKS CARNIVAL I WILL BE CRUISIN WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN!!!!!
diffchic’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 2220
My Cabin was clean everyday 2x a day. Excellent Service and great hospitality.
I would cruise again with the same crew
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins