3. Magellan
This cruise is not good for disabled people, the gangways are to narrow, my wheelchair wheel came off two times. The toilet in the cabin is too low and I needed help in getting off of it. They state that a wheelchair must be below 23 kg and if you have a electric one that is impossible. If you cannot walk and are wheelbound some ports you cannot get off due to having steps. The food is cooked well but does not have the selection of other cruise lines I have been on. The staff are helpfull and polite but most of them don't smile or look happy. No 24 hour buffet. If you want room service you have to pay quite a lot, other lines either charge a nominal fee or it if free. Overall I got the impression everything was done as cheaply as possible and I would not cruise with this line again.

Not disabled friendly

Magellan Cruise Review by tkdted

The staff are helpfull and polite but most of them don't smile or look happy.

No 24 hour buffet.

tkdted’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Magellan price drops

Good size cabin and good cabin boy.
Toilet seat too low
Cabin needs a touch of paint to tart it up a bit
TV in the room was too small and the power saving settings was set on maximum so the picture was too dark.
No fridge or tea making facilities