3. Viking Bragi
We were invited to cruise with Fonda's cousin and his wife, Russell and Ramona Jones. So, so glad we accepted!! Wonderful time getting to see Europe from the rivers. Castles were a unique experience. Acquired new knowledge of the how's, why's, and wherefores of medieval living. Saw many churches and cathedrals with much history presented. Lovely religious relics including stained glass windows, pipe organs, and statues. The daily land tours presented plenty of experiences to "gawk" at the old-world buildings that are so picturesque. Walking on all the lovely, though uneven, cobblestone, was an adventure in itself. The food on board was of the finest locally grown available. The variety of wines was awesome! Served daily with lunch and dinner provided us with the opportunity to try both whites and reds. If wine wasn't to your taste, the bar was very well stocked to give you pretty much any kind of mixed drink you could want. The staff went above and beyond anything we had ever experienced. How wonderful to come in, ready for bed, only to find your room cleaned and restocked again AND I loved having my nightgown laying in wait for me. Ahh, what luxury!!

Loved the wide range of countries represented!!

Viking Bragi Cruise Review by fondalaw3