3. Coral Discoverer
My Wife chose this cruise as I have limited mobility though not in need of aids . I was most impressed by the attention of the staff not only the waitresses and other cabin staff but the whole crew were extremely friendly and helpful . The food was good and charges for drinks was not excessive; table and bar service was excellent. Especially enjoyable were the off ship excursions on a daily basis, also the timing of the excursions and their coincidence with ideal tidal conditions for the trips was excellent . We particularly enjoyed the helicopter trip to Mitchell falls and the trip to Lacepede islands. The ship was very stable and we were blessed with perfect weather. I did not go on a couple of excursions which required climbing up hills but was able to relax and read my books. We have never been fans of cruises but this small intimate cruise was excellent and very sociable and I can thoroughly recommend this trip. One small criticism was the lack of a lift between (decks) which I found a bit wearing. The company and especially your on board staff should be complimented ; although expensive was probably well worth it and a unique experience. I have previously traveled in this area by land but this was an entirely new way of looking at the area

The daily boat trips to interesting places

Coral Discoverer Cruise Review by pollysfollyau

We have never been fans of cruises but this small intimate cruise was excellent

and very sociable and I can thoroughly recommend this trip.

pollysfollyau’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Discoverer price drops

very comfortable and nicely looked after