3. Oasis of the Seas
This was a great cruise, My first reason was because of there being a boardwalk and a central park, and the fact of being able to ride the carousel. there was so much to see and do every day. Even though it was a huge ship after the first day you didn't mind because people was scattered around. The shows were great and the dining was exceptional. We enjoyed the complementary breakfast at the Johnny Rockets and the Hot dog place. There was even a Sorrentos pizza place that was complementary as well. These were just to name a few. Visiting each of the islands was good as well. When we arrived in Haiti there was a place set up for us to chose the various foods to eat. I just wished that there were other excursions that would have been available to us. Royal Caribbean this needs to be something for the cruise line to add.

Cruise was worth every bit of fun.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Sharon54!

Royal Caribbean this needs to be something for the cruise line to add.
Sharon54!’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Our room was in the front of the ship very good view The window was much larger than the other rooms. I would recommend this for anyone.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans