3. Caribbean Princess
Almost everything gets good marks. The only bad was Princess Air. I understand itinerary changes but have several and trying to co-ordinate with another couple was trying. Each new change brought us closer to problems connecting in Canada and getting through customs in time. Then I discovered sometime over the summer a direct connection from Chicago to Quebec would have been nice but, NO nobody tried to alert us to that convenient availability. Then our original day got scrubbed (not Princesses fault) however getting re-scheduled the next day United put us into 42 minute connection from terminal 1 to #2. Almost impossible to make and no chance of you are 15 minuted later. I caught that mistake and re-changed all on my time and hassle. Have you tried to talk to Princess Air. 60 minute wait times are normal. DO NOT use them even it FREE. Everything else was fine.

Canada and New England was great skip Princess Air

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Alan11

Alan11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OW E701
Cabin was fine, bed could be more comfortable but, what the heck home is always best.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins