• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Carnival Victory Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Horrible Customer Service and sailing.

Review for Carnival Victory to the Eastern Caribbean
denevin
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: Balcony

Because of Hurricane Matthew, my Bahamas cruise was rerouted to The Grand Turk. I was sent an email 3 days before my sail date. When I looked at the new itinerary, I saw that I went from having 3 stops to just one. The missing 2 stops were replaced with "fun day at the sea." I called and spoke with a Lead Customer Solutions employee. She flat out told me that there would be no compensation for my cruise because they reserve the right to make any changes at any time. She was very blunt and rude. I understand that Hurricane Matthew wasn't Carnival's fault but a little customer service would have been nice. I am being sent to a place that I had no desire to go or I would have chosen that destination when I booked the cruise. I will never sail with Carnival again due to their lack of customer service. I think at the very least, an on board credit should have been issued for me loosing 2 ports and going to a destination that I could care less about. The ride was so rough that people couldn't walk without being shifted from side to side. We were told that the Captain had to go faster than normal to make the designation on time and that's why the ride was so rough.

Balcony