• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Silver Whisper Review

Editor Rating
9 Awards

To and from Russia with love!

Review for Silver Whisper to the Baltic Sea
BobDi
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2016
Cabin: Terrace Suite

There were so may high spots and the overall experience was excellent, such a special ambiance and the right balance of genuine friendliness and professionalism which made for a fabulous holiday.

We are not normally cruisers, I am 54 and have not cruised since my teens (my parents were avid cruisers). My partner gets seasick, even on a padello, and we are both the sort that likes to get involved in destinations and stay for a good few days to get under the skin of a place.

So why did we cruise this time? The attraction was the ports, particularly St Petersburg, especially as we did not need to apply for a visa (which is currently expensive and messy involving a trip to London). The other ports were all new to us and by combining a couple of nights in Stockholm and Copenhagen pre and post cruise it was irresistible.

Terrace Suite

Well appointed, spacious, comfortable and welcoming. Bed and bedding excellent quality.

Port Reviews

Stockholm

We organised a tour with a local which was great. Hotel Eden Park Elite was in a great location

Tallinn

Interesting for a wonder.

Helsinki

Used "Tour with a Local" company which was great! Interesting destination.

6 Helpful Votes