3. Celebrity Reflection
Two couples we know recommended Celebrity, so being our 35th Wedding Anniversary we decided to go on our first cruise ever in September 2016 to the Greek islands. So glad we chose Celebrity. From the moment we boarded,it was a fabulous experience. The man selling drink packages as we boarded, turned out to be the bartender at the World Class bar named Lazar. Three days in to our cruise, Lazar saw my husband and said "hi Eric, where is your wife, Carmen?" He actually remembered our names, unbelievable! The staff were very attentive. They surprised us with a Happy Anniversary poster on our stateroom door, a bottle of champagne, and a cake after our wonderful dinner at the "Murano" restaurant. Every restaurant even the buffet was excellent. Our favourite was the Murano, the lobster flambé was to die for! The waiters and maitre d were all very attentive and professional. At every restaurant, the Maitre d would advise me about Gluten free options without me having to ask. The Crew was available during the evening to say hello to. We were invited onto the front deck for a gathering which was nice, and at that time, the officer in charge arranged a tour of the ship and kitchen which we enjoyed very much. Our stateroom attendant, Klyne, made sure we had everything we needed. Every day at 4:30 we would have our gluten free appetizers on our balcony. He kept our room spotless. We opted for the Aqua class which gave us access to the Blu Restaurant and Persian Garden Spa. I treated myself to a most wonderful facial. So relaxing. If you are in to fitness and the gym, Reflection has a terrific trainer, Alex. Wish he lived close to us in Canada. We would inspire me to get into shape. The evening entertainment hosted by Martin, was always fun. He certainly keeps you entertained with his jokes. Liam also a host of entertainment, was great fun too. Loved the Abba night. Every night there was activity and shows. Lots of fun. We did our own excursions, so I cannot comment on celebrity's trips, but we were always met with ice cold towels and fruit infused water on our arrival to the ship. I don't know if other cruise lines do that, but this was a nice treat after a hot day. All in all we highly recommend Celebrity, Reflection. The ship is beautiful, and the staff/crew treat you like a "celebrity".

Celebrity gave us our best holiday ever!

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by XACStew

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Greece
  • Cabin Type: AquaClass

XACStew’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1561
We had a good size cabin with balcony. The bed was VERY comfortable, had a couch and flat screen tv, robes, slippers.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins