Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review
2,157 Reviews

Review for Celebrity Solstice cruise (18 nights from Honolulu to Syndney)

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by amtb76

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

The cruise provides tons of entertainment. The one I personally enjoyed the most is the "Hot Glass Show". You can listen to Jazz on the lawn with lit-up candle lights around you. Very cool. I also enjoyed the closing night performance "ashley amber harris tribute to whitney Houston", which ended the trip on a high note.

I would like to give my thanks to the staff who have made this trip so memorable for me. Director Ken Mills always knows how to break the ice with his humor. Our stateroom attendant: Raquel is always there for us with a friendly greeting, courteous service and patience to answer all our questions. Our dinner wait staff Pawitra also provides us with great personalized service and superb recommendations. Our Sommelier Yan is the BEST we ever had. She is very attentive, professional and detail oriented. She learned about our personal preference in a short time and we always thoroughly enjoyed the personalized pick she made for us. With her encouragement, we also attended the “wine blend seminar” and won the second place:)

Things the cruise can work on: need more variety on food. There are quite a bit repeat during the 18 days trip.

amtb76's Full Rating Summary

Honolulu

It's a beautiful place!

Snorkeling

This is the best place I have been.

View All 35 Snorkeling Reviews