3. Azamara Journey
My travel agent found this for me and it had a great deal on single supplements. The service was phenomenal and the ports were really interesting. I had a wonderful time and would travel with them again for sure. I was celebrating my birthday on the trip and my steward decorated my stateroom with happy birthday stuff on the day of my birthday. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've slept on. My balcony was lovely and roomier than I expected. The food was fabulous and the wine selections were great every day. The entertainment was top notch and the spa was wonderful. The cruise directors paid special attention to the singles and solo travelers and made sure that they had someone to sit with at dinner every night of the cruise. I met some wonderful and fun new friends on this trip and it will be one of my most memorable birthdays ever.

Top Notch Cruising with Azamara!

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by johagemann