3. Harmony of the Seas
I have been on 4 other cruises with all but one being on RCCL. I normally don't do reviews for my trips that due to all the negativity about the ship I thought it be necessary to give what I feel is a fair and realistic review of the ship and my experience. I have not cruise for over 10 years so my experiences and interpretations of various things maynot be accurate. Please understand that my review is from the perspective of a traveler who has normal expectations or a vacation. This review will be from the point of view of an every day individual who may only have been on a few cruises and it's not a lifetime cruiser. In regards to services area are I observations. In regards to General service and expectations for a cruise ship I found that the crew themselves seem to be friendly and more than happy to fulfill any needs that you have. But if you expect someone to come up every five minutes and offer you a drink or something that isn't going to happen and I believe is too much to expect on a ship of this size. The crew also seem to be generally happy and willing to help as compared to my previous three cruises with Royal Caribbean. I will agree that the quality of the food service is not as impressive as when I originally started cursing. This may be from simply that I am getting used to their food and it no longer got the wow factor.don't interpret that as saying that their food is horrible or is not enjoyable. I do have a couple of things I'd like to bring to attention those who may be disabled in regards to the ship. One exiting the gangway to go we sure can be difficult with the scooter as there is a gap between the gangway plank and the entry to the ship going to and from the shop I wish they could do something about that. The second thing is that if you are in a wheelchair or scooter you will have to wait longer for the elevator I will also very is that the variety a free beverages has changed. It is hey surprised that soda tea and most coffees were not provided free of charge as I've experienced in my past cruises. By no means is did it have a dramatic impact on my vacation. I did attend to specialty restaurants 154 Central Park and Wonderland. 154 Central Park was a more enjoyable experience only because it's food choices peeled on my palate. Wonderland on the other hand is a great experience though in regards to food choices it is more geared to those who like seafood . In regards to the cabin set up let me tell you that I am disabled so this review is it in respect to the handicapped accessible room which is significantly bigger than your traditional cabin cabin. I was very impressed with the way out of the room and the amount of space it allowed me especially in the bathroom which had a nice roll in shower. The betting was comfortable are cabin attendant did an excellent job. And that my expectations. The only negative I have about my cabinet is the fact that the entry door did not have a pushbutton entry on it which would be helpful for those in a wheelchair and scooter. Also as I traveled the hallways with the state rooms were at the metal separators between parts of the ship did become a bit of a hazard and more difficult to manuver and got in the way. I will have to say that harmony of the seas is not my first choice of ship only because I am an individual who doesn't like crowds but in regards to the level of traffic it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I don't know if this is because it was in the fall and instead of in the summertime when it will be more crowded and have more kids. I will see if you're in a wheelchair or scooter you will have to wait longer for a available elevator because of so many people on the ship it is difficult to get an elevator that has enough room for you to use your wheelchair and scooter. At times my friends and I had to wait as much as 10 minutes for an elevator. It would be great if royal Caribbean would designate couple of elevators for the elderly and those with disabilities and make them only Accessible by use of your seat see pass card.

A review from the perspective of a disabled cruiser.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jmspls72