• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

mckrakken
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Sep 2016
Cabin:

I personally loved this cruise! The crew were excellent, the entertainment was great, the excursions were great too. I loved everything about the cruise.

We had an Olive Oil thematic. This meant a few interesting presentations by an olive oil expert (GAEA) , a food blogger (https://www.facebook.com/cookandfeel.gr/?pnref=lhc) and an archaeologist that worked on olives too. All three were amazing at what they did and it made for an interesting and informative. Of course that also meant food tastings that were excellent.

Then every night we had a dance troupe (Cirque Fantastic) that always gave an amazing show, with a different theme every night. I'm not even a fan of these shows but they kept me coming back every night.

Cabin Standard

I didn't spend much time in the cabin, so it suited my purposes quite well. Bathroom is clean and functional, beds are comfortable. The room was quiet and even when we passed through storm, I was able to sleep like a baby.

Port Reviews

Santorini

For 1.80Euros you can take the bus to Oia and just walk around, it was fantastic.

Mykonos

Super pretty, much trendier than other Islands. It was refreshing and quite a lovely experience.

Find a Celestyal Crystal Cruise