3. Celestyal Crystal
I personally loved this cruise! The crew were excellent, the entertainment was great, the excursions were great too. I loved everything about the cruise. We had an Olive Oil thematic. This meant a few interesting presentations by an olive oil expert (GAEA) , a food blogger (https://www.facebook.com/cookandfeel.gr/?pnref=lhc) and an archaeologist that worked on olives too. All three were amazing at what they did and it made for an interesting and informative. Of course that also meant food tastings that were excellent. Then every night we had a dance troupe (Cirque Fantastic) that always gave an amazing show, with a different theme every night. I'm not even a fan of these shows but they kept me coming back every night. The excursions were great too. You have a few that you can do without the cruise excursions, and a few that you really need the guide to get the full experience. The crew were very helpful in showing us what what on each excursion so we could make our minds about which to take. The animation crew were just phenomenal, and less obvious but the entire support staff did a wonderful job. The ship is smaller and older that a luxury cruise would offer, but I didn't care much for that, what I remember are the great experiences we had on board and at all the stops.

Great Greek Cruise

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by mckrakken

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Greece

mckrakken’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Crystal price drops

I didn't spend much time in the cabin, so it suited my purposes quite well. Bathroom is clean and functional, beds are comfortable. The room was quiet and even when we passed through storm, I was able to sleep like a baby.