CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom
Enjoying the sights

Never took a river cruise. Good friends recommended Viking. This was one of the best vacations we ever had. Great crew, wonderful food and beautiful sights. Cudos to the entire crew. We never expected the superior service and accommodations that we had. The food each day was very good. The variety of selections for each day at breakkfast was one that you could expect at any 5 star hotel. We informed the Maitre D that my wife had a peanut allergy. For each meal he would let us know what she would be able to eat.The fact that we had a choice of venues for lunch was a plus and dinner each night was a great finishing touch for the day. The entertainment in the lounge was a pleasant end to each evening. I was having a problem with using my phone but the ladies at the welcome desk contacted my carrier and helped in getting my phone service working. As a result of this experience we have already booked another river cruise for next year - Lyon - Provence. We would highly recommend Viking to our friends and family for a superior vacation.

Veranda Stateroom

Cabin B

The cabin was immaculate when we boarded the ship. Each day it was maintained in an excellent manner by Joel (I think)

previous reviewnext review