3. Viking Sea
My sister, 2 friends and I selected the cruise for the great destinations and liked that all the state rooms had balconies. I have been on 2 previous cruises and really enjoy the view of a river, sea and ocean as well as the shorelines. The Viking Sea was an absolutely amazing ship. The dining options, gourmet food, service staff and entertainment were great. The singers and dancers were extremely talented. The cruise director, Heather, was awesome and also extremely talented. We were disappointed that we had to embark in Tarragona as the information and confirmation regarding the bus transfer times was lacking. However once we embarked on the ship and were greeted with Champagne we were excited and thrilled with the quality and décor of the ship. The windows all around the ship were nice and allowed for some amazing views. All areas were well maintained and clean. We would have loved to have been able to book a massage for the day at sea however it was sold out. We really enjoyed the pool area and morning room service to enjoy breakfast on our balcony. We will book another Viking Cruise in the future.

The cruise was absolutely amazing.

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Glenda Sobie

Glenda Sobie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

The room was very nice although smaller than the Avalon River Cruise. I loved the balcony.