3. Viking Baldur
We like the cabins, food and ambience of the Viking ships. I always wanted to see Holland and Belgium. It was everything I was looking for and more. Tulips and Windmills tours were informative and entertaining. I think it is a great value. I would definitely go again. We felt very secure on the ship. The service staff were wonderful and we remembered some of the staff from a previous cruise. We met fellow traveling that had the same interest as us and everyone was very pleasant. Getting on and off the ship was easy and all transfers went smoothly from the meet and greet in the airport to the departure. They have it down to a science. This is definitely the way to travel if you want to unpack and not worry about meeting deadlines for bus departures. On this tour there were mostly Americans but we enjoy meeting travels from other countries and did have those experiences on previous Viking River Cruises.

Everything Dutch