• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

b1drman
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah

From the moment we stepped onto the ship , first class all the way . No issues other than a horrible port Sept Isles , Canada . Really why stop there when the only highlight of this town is a walmart ? Food was good , Silk Road presentation was great , the black cod was ordered more than once , only issue was at 10 they started shutting down the sushi bar . Prego was tasty , get the mushroom soup bowl . Service was outstanding as usual. A special shoutout to Kasha who runs the connisour room . Always greeting me by name and very attentive . Never a wait for any machine in the gym , and I used it a lot as I tried uncessfully to maintain my weight . There is a reason we sail Crystal . Yes there are cruise lines that are less expensive , but for my money Crystal offers my wife and I want we want . Can't wait to cruise again .

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah

Cabin B3

Room was fine, we had enough room for my wife and I , would like a music channel on the tv , but played my I pad so not a big deal . Being at the front of the ship , one night we had rough seas and we felt it , a ambient took care of that .

The ship was clean, the bartenders were attentive and knew how to make the perfect martini. Added bonus for me were the golf clinics where I could swing balls into a net and receive tips from an old touring pro. Took a lesson with him for an hour and in two minutes he changed my game for the better . There is a trip next year 14 days leaving Los Angeles sailing back into Los Angeles, hoping to convince my wife that this trip has our name on it .

Find a Crystal Serenity Cruise from $1,999