3. Viking Kadlin
Always wanted to go to Paris, and the Viking Kadlin was my choice. It was all and much more than I expected. The destinations tours, service, crew, accommodations were outstanding. The other tourists we met on the cruise were so nice and we shared so many wonderful stories, and made friends we will never forget. We still stay in touch with some of them The addition of on board activities, such as the watercolor class right after touring Monet's home was a highlight for me. It was an experience I will always remember. The servers and all attendants were so friendly and very helpful during the entire vacation. By the end of the cruise it was like a big family gathering! I was only on one ocean cruise and the difference between that and this river cruise is incomparable. I now know that river cruising with Viking is the ONLY way to go. Hopefully, I can book another one in the near future

Dream vacation come true

Viking Kadlin Cruise Review by jackieq

Hopefully, I can book another one in the near future
jackieq’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Kadin price drops

Clean, classic, comfortable. Cabin attendants were fantastic
  Viking Kadlin Deck Plans