3. Avalon Visionary
We wanted to try something different, travel on the Canal's and the price was very good. The Service was excellent, the food and entertainment was out standing. The crew was very observant, I had a knee problem and was lagging behind, that added a bus for the "Gentle Walkers", that was a wonderful surprise. The Docents were very good. I loved having the fire on the TV when returning to our room at night. We met people from all over the world and the crew made us feel very welcome. I would do another River Boat Cruise. We only had 92 people on the ship, which made it nice to get to know all the other passengers. One of the evening entertainments was postponed but the crew came up with a funny skit to entertain us, very funny. Our Captain made himself available, greeted us at different times on the ship. Tony was wonderful, very helpful with the side tours and very informative on the ship every day. And you have the best Bar Tenders....

Observant Crew

stancel44.132’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Visionary price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin P 204
Very clean, more room than when we did the Danube Cruise. Housekeeping was very helpful, because of my knee, I stayed in my room all day, they called checking on me and said they would freshen our room when we went down to dinner.
Royal Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins