3. Viking Bragi
Grand European tour covered places I wanted to see and met the 2 week time frame my friend wanted. It was fabulous! The included tours were wonderful; the young escorts were fantastic. The ship staff were friendly and helpful. The food was terrific. I loved being able to see so much, experience so much, and meet so many lovely people. The attention to detail was exceptional; my boarding pass was even obtained for me in Budapest. I enjoyed the walking tour in Amsterdam to start the trip. I enjoyed several optional tours. The lectures were excellent. I was amazed by the efficiency of departures and embarkation. Our tour director was professional and unfazed by some problems caused by swollen rivers; we covered all excursions despite a damaged original riverboat and even received a thousand dollar voucher towards the next cruise. I plan to travel with Viking River Cruises in the near future.

Grand European Tour

Miss Crow’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Was efficient and restful.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins