3. Silver Whisper
This was a Girls' Cruise. I took my two daughters and a treasured niece. All, but me, of course, are in their late 40s. My niece was a newbie, but my daughters and I have cruised with Silversea many times. Actually, the Whisper is my favorite SS ship. Aside from being unexpectedly cold and windy, and in spite of a few missable ports (Saguenay and Sept Îles) it was a wonderful cruise. As is usual, the Silversea crew was fantastic...nothing is too much trouble. It always amazes me that the service is so fabulous, the atmosphere is quite formal, and yet there is no hand kissing, no pretentions. The guests are well traveled and friendly. The food and the complimentary wines were exceptionally good..even by Silversea standards. As usual, the bar service was terrific. Norman Rafelson, the Hotel Director is a star! For us, the Activities included attending a few good shows. Surprisingly, the 5:00pm daily team Trivia was the highlight. The Cruise Director, Vicki Van Tassel, a former Silversea entertainer, made every minute fun. It was obvious that she enjoyed hosting Trivia and that was infectious. We would/will travel with Silversea again in a heartbeat!

Very Special Voyage!

Silver Whisper Cruise Review by CruisinPashmina

We would/will travel with Silversea again in a heartbeat!
CruisinPashmina’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Whisper price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V1 650
Well designed, in good condition and immaculate...great beds.
Deck 5 Suite Cabins