Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by If only

• Sail Date: Sep 2016
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

The ship & crew are second to none on Celebrity. Unfortunately my heel caught on the small lights on the dance floor of the Constellation Lounge & I went down & hurt my back. This severely cut back my activities that I had planned to do on this cruise. We are definitely Celebrity loyalists & this was the first time we have tried Aqua class. I'm not sure I would do it again. The service was either dreadfully slow especially at breakfast or very rushed at dinner, not always but sometimes. I thought the food was the same as the MDR with a few garnishes thrown in, although the dishes that they use are lovely. I really loved the shower in the cabin although I think they should get rid of the shower curtain. Our room steward was very good & attentive. We were not able to attend any shows or activities so cannot comment. Nanaimo has very friendly peopl that we're very good to me. Victoria is a lovely city. We took this cruise as it was going to overnight San Francisco but due to my fall we did not get to do what we had planned but will definitely be back. I will definitely go on Celebrity again but it was interesting to note that they have already changed the dance floor on the Summit.

If only's Full Rating Summary

Aqua Class
Cabin A2 9069

The cabin was great but I am not.a fan on the huge overhang on deck 9.

Victoria

Via forum is a great city we have been there before.

San Francisco

Was not able to experience the best of San Francisco but we will be vack

Vancouver

Vancouver is a fabulous city & very easy to get around either by water or frain.

If only