3. Viking Truvor
We chose this cruise for the Russia experience. We absolutely loved the small ship and the small number of passengers. Our cabin was perfect - clean and plenty of room. The food was fantastic and the dining staff met all of our needs and requests. I cannot say enough about the staff supporting the entire ship and cruise. Not only did they take excellent care of us, we had a great time getting to know them personally. The shore excursions were extremely well planned. The excursion leaders were well educated about Russia not only for current life styles but educating us about Russia from early history. This was a trip of a life time for my wife and myself. We thought that this would be a one time trip but we are now looking and planning for future river cruises with Viking. Meeting other people on the cruise was wonderful and finding out that most of them had taken more than one cruise with Viking and as many as seven cruises. We are looking forward to our next Viking River Cruise.

Trip of a Lifetime to Russia

Viking Truvor Cruise Review by rbmiers

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Russia River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

We are looking forward to our next Viking River Cruise.
rbmiers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Truvor price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin AX 421
The young lady taking care of us was incredible. She saw flowers we brought back and the next thing we knew they were in a vase so we could enjoy them longer. She also saw that we were drinking a lot of water and doubled the water by the third day of the trip.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins