My wife and I were very happy with our cruise! The food and staff were excellent; the entertainment was better than I had expected and the ports of call were outstanding with very enjoyable tours and excursions. Actual Embarkation took only a few minutes and we were in the room after a nice lunch and a short wait. Very pleased. The ship is in overall very good shape after the refurbishment. The room was small, especially the bathroom, but it is what I had expected. I used the Spa facilities many times which are excellent. Pool area was clean, plenty of chairs, but the pool is small. Public areas, the Casino, Bars, Dining Venues are all in excellent shape. There is a large library, internet room, Boutiques, card room, and plenty of places where someone can be by themselves if they so choose. The nightly entertainment was varied and very enjoyable for a small ship. The production team was the best I have seen on an Oceania ship. The string quartet, piano player in the bar, the Sirena Show Band and nightly dancing in Horizons were all wonderful. We enjoyed all of them!.More activities needed for the days at sea, but more than Riviera! The food is Outstanding, especially in the GDR and Red Ginger. The Terrace Cafe had several special ethnic cuisine nights and there was always a great variety.there. Best Oceania staff I have encountered. Waiters, Housekeeping,Spa personnel, were great, friendly and always helpful. Tours were well organized and very enjoyable. Loved the Cruise!

GREAT voyage on Sirena- Kasbah to Canaries!

Sirena Cruise Review by CancunCaptain

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Western Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

Tours were well organized and very enjoyable. Loved the Cruise!
CancunCaptain’s Full Rating Summary

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A3 7016
The cabin is small, especially the bathroom, but we rarely spent much time there. Excellent bedding and pillows. Very clean; nice deck.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins