3. Viking Akun
We wanted to see Russia, and Viking River Cruise is the BEST way. EVerything was beyond expectations. The staff was top notch, the food to die for, and room superb and the tours and information excellent. I can't think of any way they could improve! I have travelled to Russia five previous times, and this was by far the only way to see Russia. You waste no time getting repacked and rushing to trains/planes to your next destination. You see beautiful sights along the way and have excellent guides to prepare you. We were beyond impressed with everything. We had plenty of free time and plenty of tours, which were very well organized. The ambience of the ship was amazing. I would do this again in a heartbeat--well worth the money. My travel partner had never been to Russia and she was also duly impressed with everything. Bravo to all!

The best way to see Russia

Viking Akun Cruise Review by knirckbw

knirckbw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Akun price drops

Clean, bright and very very comfortable.
  Viking Akun Deck Plans