3. Viking Baldur
I loved it. I love the river cruise because we are in a different port everyday. Plenty of free time to go out on your own. I am a huge history buff so being in Europe was awesome. I love it because on the river boat they are small and you get to meet all the other passengers. I found that it was every easy going and felt very at home. The crew was the best. The food was the best. I bought the extra drink package. That was a good deal. I could come back on board from site seeing and have a nice cold beer from the region. I live in Milwaukee WI so I had the best time trying the Belgium beers and German beers. Then I would get a late night cocktail before I went to bed. I don't like being on a cruise ship when you spend so many days at sea. You don't have that problem on a river cruise. It is the only way to go. The crew so so great and attentive and I think that is because you have a smaller group of passengers. I was on a cruise ship four years ago with a few thousand people, a couple of pools, bars, restaurants etc and I didn't have nearly as fun as I did on the Wind Mill and Tulips river cruise. I am hoping to come back to Europe in 2018 and do another Viking River Cruise.

The Tulips and Windmills Tour

maggiefcs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 301
I thought the cabin was great, plenty of room. We had a balcony. I traveled with my mom who is handicapped and it was just fine.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins