3. Viking Atla
Loved this Eastern European cruise. The staff was great! And the destinations were prefect. Loved how at each stop there was something special done on the tour like just an extra touch, such as, when we went to the horse show we got a little snack and palinka. Liked the activities on board: tea time, special treats such as cakes or drinks given out on the ship during an activity. Liked their theme dining and food. and their tour of the galley. Can not wait for another catering cruise with Viking. Want to go on another river cruise or even their Ocean cruise because I had a great time on this ship/cruise. Was my first river cruise ever. Been on a larger cruise ship for my Alaskan cruise. River cruising is the best. Going on these river cruises with the smaller ships you get so better service. On the larger cruise ships you feel like a number one of hundreds.

Sweet Cruise