3. Viking Vili
I chose this cruise due to a broad experience of several countries. I found the crew very good, attentive and engaging. The room was kept very clean. The chef out did him self with good variety, fresh fruits. The meals were too good and my scale at home showed that I enjoyed the culinary experience too much. I enjoyed the excursions very much, knowledgeable local guides. I like that we had ear buds so you could hear the guides and not have to push in to hear. The optional excursions were affordable and allowed us to get a local experience. I did the Mozart concert, the Hungarian horse show and tried to waltz. Enjoyed this cruise so much I talked my mom into going with me next year. Going from Bucharest to Budapest. We are taking the extra trip to Prague. This past cruise I did the extra time in Amsterdam and Budapest. Really pleased with how we were looked after. Picked up at the airport, given a city tour, and someone to help with what to do, where to go and even arranging the tickets for us.

The crew lining up to welcome us back to the boat with treats

Viking Vili Cruise Review by Pat peterson

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

Pat peterson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 120
Lots of storage space, kept very clean. Bathroom was cleaned twice daily. Very impressed
Main Deck Outside Cabins