3. Viking Modi
15 days just seemed like a good length of time to spend on, what we thought was going to be, a relaxing cruise through Europe. After spending three teriffic days in Prague, we were bussed to Buddapest where my wife fell on the cobblestones and scraped her knee pretty badly. So she limped through the tours provided, and even fell again in one of the castles. But she was having such a good time on the ship, and on the tours, that you would never know she was "wounded." When we got home, I asked her what she thought of the cruise. We cruise quite a bit (3 or 4 times a year) so I was anxious to hear what she was going to say. She said she thought it was one of our two best cruises ever. I thought about her answer, and I agreed. It ranked right up there with our cruise in Tahiti and the Society Islands. Enough cannot be said about how the Viking crew/staff treated us passengers. There was nothing they wouldn't do for us. They were great. So, besides the two falls, this trip was super.

A great trip with a couple of bumps.

Viking Modi Cruise Review by Charlie77443

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

So, besides the two falls, this trip was super.
Charlie77443’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 320
Our cabin was very nice. For a "small" ship, it was very roomy. My wife could go to bed "early" in the bedroom, and I could stay up late reading or watching TV in the sitting room and not bother her.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins