3. Viking Bragi
I did research to find the BEST trip for the price! I had been on a lot of Cruises around the Mexico and the eastern and western Caribbean. We were just burned out on ....the USUAL CRUISE. It got to the point where we didn't even leave the ship. This would be the trip of a life time and just me and my WONDERFUL WIFE! Everything VIKING promised they came about! Our travel agent took care of our demands to the TEE! The only thing we hated was the trip over and back!!! ALL NIGHT!!! YUCK! The security was a pain in the BUTT, but we knew it was worth it! When VIKING got hold of us, everything was PERFECT! The SHip was nice and new and clean and the personnel were the BEST! Our Cabin wasn't the Taj MAHAL , but was Fine! THe food was the BEST, not like on a cruise on the Caribbean , but very, very good! We even received tours of the kitchen , which has never happened before for us and it was a real treat to meet the people that did such a GREAT job preparing our meals!!!! The service was excellent. We didn't do a lot of paid shore excursions , but the ones we did were WORTH IT!!!! We prefer to see the land on our own together! AND.......we never felt unsafe! ANd one day ...we will do it again and we will travel with VIKING! Viking is the BEST!

Trip of a Life Time!

Tommie Webb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 224
Nice and CLEAN!!! The house Keeping crew were checking on it constatly!! They were very friendly (we tipped them personnaly very well) they really made us feel at home.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins