3. Viking Beyla
This was our first river cruise, but it will not be our last. We especially like the Beyla because of the smaller size. We met everyone with whom we traveled. The staff were friendly, attentive and very helpful. I like a mixed drink with which they were not familiar, and they looked it up and made for me to perfection! The food was 5 Star excellent! The local guides were very informative and shared many personal stories which made the area come alive for us. There is a great deal of walking at each stop, and I was not able to manage all of it due to physical limitations, but the staff was very helpful in describing what to expect so that I could make an informed decision about each excursion. There were speakers and entertainers on board at several ports. They were very interesting and high caliber. The musical groups were from the local symphonies, very professional. We will try other cruises, but our first experience will always be special.

Eastern Germany is full of history and the spirit of perseverance

Viking Beyla Cruise Review by tubacgee

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

We will try other cruises, but our first experience will always be special.
tubacgee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Beyla price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A
Our cabin was large and very comfortable. We had a small balcony and enjoyed sitting on it as we traveled.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• City Tour
    This bus tour gave us an overview of the area around Berlin. There were several stops where we could disembark and get a closer look.
    View All 123 City Tour Reviews