3. Viking Egil
I had heard so many wonderful things about Budapest, Vienna and Prague from friends who travel extensively. And nothing but kudos for this particular Viking trip. My friend and I had never chosen cruises for our previous trips but the river variety was perfect to suit our needs, in contrast to the huge ocean voyages. We found the staff of our boat friendly, knowledgeable and always there when we needed them. The food was beyond excellent and the staff was accommodating to passengers with special needs and diets. The combination of guided tours with a great deal of independent time was perfect for us, as we love to explore on our own, as well as spend time with local guides. We are planning to take another Viking river cruise next year. The choices are numerous and there is such a big, exciting world "out there". Viking certainly offers a multitude of choices that include those factors we savor on our trips: vibrant history, unusual and representative architecture, art and music of the area, foods to try..... Who could ask for anything more?

Suited us perfectly

Viking Egil Cruise Review by wdbouley

wdbouley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Cabin 332?
The cabin was more than adequate for two women to store our possessions, use the bathroom to get ready in the mornings, etc. We were very pleased.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans