3. Viking Atla
This was our first river cruise and we booked wth Viking since we have heard good reports about them. The cruise surpassed our expectations and Viking did an excellent job all around. The service and food was excellent, the tour guides outstanding, and the transport to and from the Viking venue was perfect. I was impressed that Viking used all local tour guides at each destination so they really knew the details. The electronic listening system for each tour worked flawlessly so we could hear the guides when we were not close to them. We extended our cruise with a trip over to Prague which was also handled by Viking and was excellent. My wife and I did not know anyone else on-board prior to joining the cruise but made friends as soon as we landed in Budapest for the trip from the airport. Everyone on the cruise, guests and staff, were extremely friendly and fun to be with. I certainly recommend Viking for anyone planning a river cruise.

The Romantic Danube Cruise was Excellent

Viking Atla Cruise Review by BobLGamble

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

I certainly recommend Viking for anyone planning a river cruise.
BobLGamble’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Atla price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 100
We were on the lower level which initially concerned us but it was the only cabin left on the dates we wanted. It turned out to be great. The cabin was quiet and as big as the more expensive balcony cabins. There was plenty of storage with room for suitcases under the bed. The bathroom floor was heated as well as the mirror to prevent fogging.
Main Deck Outside Cabins