Enjoyed this holiday a few months back now and wasn't going to bother writing a review but I would hate to think that people looked at some negative reviews and decided not to go on the brilliant Azura. Firstly,if you look at how many reviews there actually are,it's a tiny percentage of people who don't like this ship and I have to say,there are people who would complain about pretty much anything,If there are genuine complaints,I totally understand folk getting upset but one cruiser moaning that they turned up two hours before their allotted time and had to wait?????Er,well yes?You're given a time slot for a reason. The ship is NOT dirty,the food is NOT awful and the staff are NOT rude,it would be more than their jobs worth.The ship is constantly being cleaned and I've yet to see even a speck of dust anywhere.Yes,there may be some rust on the outside but why is this?Oh yes,it's a ship and it sails in what kind of water?Salty water,sorry,it's just that I can't understand why this would spoil someones holiday.Moaning for the sake of it. We choose a suite,so are lucky and have no complaints whatsoever,plenty storage,very comfortable bed and a huge bathroom and this cabin at the back of the ship has an amazing balcony,which we used all the time. Dining is second to none,waiters are so friendly and we always have such a laugh with them,In all the years we've been cruising,I don't think either of us have had a bad meal.The waiters are so efficient and I always had my seperate veggie menu delivered to me the evening before,truly wonderful food and my husband always enjoyed his,never once did he get something that was under or over cooked,always delicious.The buffet is also good and again,the people who complain about no variety?I do wonder what they eat at home,there is everything you could want and as it is for thousands of passengers,they do fantastically well.Hot and cold food,in my opinion,they cater for all tastes.My only complaint would be at sea days it is way too crowded for my liking so we opted for the glass house for lunch,it's quiet and the food is some of the best I've tasted and it's not expensive. The staff are brilliant and keep their cool with the most awkward of passengers,which we've witnessed first hand,show them a little respect and don't treat them like second rate human beings,this is also something we've witnessed.Never once have I seen them ignoring passengers,if anything they are too attentitive but that is not a complaint. Norway is a beautiful place to see and I would highly recommend it,always lovely ports,which you can usually step off the ship and go round the towns yourself but definitely go and see the glaciers,they are breath taking. Cruising may not be for everyone and that's fine but this is a lovely ship with great staff,food and cleanliness,so don't worry.We are both very fussy and would be the first to complain if there were any problems,so please have a wonderful holiday

Brilliant Azura

jaypo63’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azura price drops

Suite with Balcony
Cabin AB A750
Fantastic,very spacious and the best balcony ever.Kept spotless
  Azura Deck Plans