3. Viking Ingvar
We arrived in Moscow early, so we did have time to explore the city before the official cruise began. The early Moscow metro tour really helped acclamate us to the city. Once on the boat, the crew and staff were wonderful. They gave exceptional personal service. Tour guides were outstanding. It is obvious that every employee enjoyed what they were doing. I will definitely take another Viking Cruise. I cannot wait to do another cruise very soon! This trip had a great balance between sight seeing and relaxation time. I enjoyed the shopping on the boat. The quality and cost of the items was very good. I would have liked having some exercise facility on the boat, but other than that I have nothing but good things to say about the cruise. I liked having the option to choose an more physically demanding tour. I also was surprised that the ship had an on board physician. Once again, an outstanding trip!!!

Over and above expectations!!!!

Viking Ingvar Cruise Review by Elvira Rudnicki

Elvira Rudnicki’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvar price drops

Very efficient cabin. Plenty of organized storage space. Comfortable bed!
  Viking Ingvar Deck Plans