3. Viking Lif
We had an excellent experience on the Viking Lif! The ship was comfortable and well appointed. We enjoyed the tours and the beautiful scenery. The crew was warm, hospitable, humorous, and informative. We hated to say goodbye to them! The food was very good. We discovered that we enjoyed the informal meals on the Aquavit Terrace and we even forged some friendships with those who most often gathered there. But it also allowed us a certain amount of privacy and couple time. We enjoyed the optional excursions, but the tour would have been just as wonderful without them. The local tour guides were very informative and enjoyable and spoke great English. The Cabin was well appointed. The bathroom is a bit small, but I assume that is to be expected on a cruise ship. And the view was phenomenal! The countryside is beautiful. Towns picturesque. And my engineer husband enjoyed the locks! I highly recommend this tour. And we look forward to another cruise!

A wonderful, fun river cruise!

Viking Lif Cruise Review by Pastor Sherill

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

I highly recommend this tour. And we look forward to another cruise!
Pastor Sherill’s Full Rating Summary