3. Celebrity Millennium
the ship is older much to my disappoinment.the food was ok the tours were ok the disembarkation was long the entertanment was ok nothing to do around the ship when at sea not long enough at some ports .in some of the halls were smelly they really support drinking even if you have the drink package by triying to upgrade you to a higher package.the day of dembarkation when i came to pick up my passport it seem to be misplaced the lady seemed to be confused about where it was she looked everywhere then she started handing me one from India and i told her does that look like me then she handed me one from Canada and i again told her does that look like me.meantime the lines were getting longer and the lady behind me asked what was what was going on I told her they had misplaced my passport and i wasn't leaving without finally after about 15 minutes she found it in the same box she had looked in the first place all she said was a simply i'm sorry>

JUST OK