3. Reef Endeavour
My wife and I have done 2 CCC Fijian cruises in the last 18 months and we loved both if them. We've just finished our second cruise and have already booked a third cruise for next year. The Reef Endeavour is a small ship with a very capable and friendly crew. Many crew members learn all the passengers names within the first couple of days; it is so welcoming. The crew are both polite and playful. I love snorkelling and scuba diving, so the 7-night cruise to the Yasawa Islands is perfect for me. Each morning and afternoon we are at a different reef, so there's always new sights to see. There are fully qualified scuba dive masters who can take you diving at amazing sites (at an additional cost ;-). Cultural visits and hikes are also provded. Great itinerary. Food is very good and plentiful. Alcoholic drinks are quite expensive but that didn't seem to bother most passengers, who had a great social time. The passengers we've met on our 2 cruises so far have been really great company. Whether young families or retirees, they were all very, very friendly and great fun to eat, drink, swim and talk to. CCC also offers some special deals, depending on when you book your cruise e.g. 7 nights for the price of 4 or 35 percent off for returning passengers or an amazing 50 percent off if you book a cruise while you are on a cruise. Great experiences, great crew, great company and great prices

Great small ship cruising in the Fijian Islands

Reef Endeavour Cruise Review by peterhyland

Great experiences, great crew, great company and great prices
peterhyland’s Full Rating Summary
Get Captain Cook Reef Endeavour price drops

This is a middle of the range cabin and quite comfortable. We did a lot of snorkelling with our own equipment, so we had quite a lot of gear to store and clean between dives. It was a little crowded in the cabin when doing this. Otherwise it was fine.