3. Oasis of the Seas
I will NEVER sail on Oasis of the Seas again. I am a frequent cruiser and this is the first ship I was totally disgusted in. The ship is so large with 6,000 that you are treated like cattle...get in and out. The cabins are smaller, my stateroom attendant was useless. The towels they use are so rough your skin could rub off! First 2 days my toilet did not flush, the safe did not lock, the bed turn down for the evening was so lumpy it looked like the attendant took a nap on it and left! now, the buffet food was tasteless and there was no real variety. same dishes for breakfast, lunch may vary with a few different dishes but nothing noticeable same with dinner. They waiters/waitress were walking around so slow and not cleaning the tables as quickly as they should have so folks that are waiting to get a seat at the buffet could get a table, also the tables were not cleaned thoroughly. The waiters/waitress picked and chose who they would ask if you needed anything. I had to flag them down to get a drink or whatever extra I would need. In the dining room they had lobster tails one night that were so dry it was like biting into sandpaper! The ship itself was beautiful but as I stated too many folks and not enough staff to accommodate everyone. To top if off when I was checking into the port I gave the staff person a different credit card that I wanted to use during our cruise. I told her to remove the one I inputted online. I saw her write down the info for my card, she said everything was all set. I went online today to pay the bill for the card I told them NOT to use and of course, they charged everything to that card! Put me over my credit limit by $900!! WILL NEVER RECOMMEND NOR SAIL ON OASIS OF THE SEAS AGAIN

Too many people; treated like cattle!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by DEBRA PENNICK

WILL NEVER RECOMMEND NOR SAIL ON OASIS OF THE SEAS AGAIN
DEBRA PENNICK’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Stateroom attendant was nonexistent. only showed up day before end of cruise so that he could get a tip (which did not happen). Beds were wrinkled, face cloths and towels were rough and wrinkled. Toilet did not flush for 2 days. Room service - food cold when arrived.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans