3. Norwegian Getaway
We have been on many cruises and enjoy a smaller ship rather than the large mega ships. The itinerary on the Getaway was appealing to me as there were some ports we have never visited. My husband's 70th birthday inspired me to look into this cruise. I decided to surprise him and book the Haven. We stayed in cabin 16118, a penthouse courtyard, the smallest of the Haven suites. It was perfect. Once you sail in the Haven it will be hard to cruise any other way.from embarkation to disembarkation, everything was perfect. The package that was offered included unlimited beverage, specialty dining, prepaid gratuities, etc.. It was an all inclusive cruise.the weather, staff, food,room, and other travelers were amazing. The entire staff deserves recognition, shout out to Ida, Evelyn, Rodney in the haven lounge, Margarita,our housekeeper and the maitre d' in the Haven restaurant. They all made his birthday very special. It is truly a small ship within a mega ship. The Getaway is clean, modern, the shows were great and the ports visited very nice. We enjoyed the food in all the restaurants,the Haven, Cagney's, La Cucina , Le Bistro and of course the wings at O'Sheenan's. Looking forward to booking another Norweigan

The Haven was Heaven

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by NJluv2trvl

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony

Looking forward to booking another Norweigan
NJluv2trvl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H5 16118
Very nice layout,nicely decorated with plenty of closet and shelving. Quiet, no noise. My favorite was walking out door and facing a glass wall overlooking pool area. Hall felt very spacious.
Deck 16 Suite Cabins