3. Navigator of the Seas
We selected this cruise for the ports and had selected My Time Dining. We were booked in the Grand Suite which was a fabulous space with tons of closet space and an amazingly large bathroom. We had so many empty drawers when we finished unpacking that I could have brought another full suitcase. The My Time Dining worked really well and we always got the exact same table and the same waiter and assistant waiter. A big shout out to our assistant waiter Sanjeet, who made every dinner very enjoyable and entertaining. We did try Chops twice and Izumi once and both were very good, although Izumi had the final bill all mixed up with the other couple we were dining with. Being in the Grand Suite provided us access to Chops for breakfast daily and lunch on sea days. Although the breakfasts were very good, the menu was small and didn't change over the 13 days so was a bit boring towards the end of the cruise. The suite also gave us access to the Concierge Lounge which was nice, great service from the staff, although it is quite small and often we couldn't find a seat. As the cruise was out of Southampton the menus in the main dining room had been altered for the large component of brits on board, removing the staples like roasted chicken breast and adding in a daily pot pie and curry dish. We did find the selection of salads wasn't very good, and a lack of fresh vegetables with the meals, but other than that the food was much better than I expected it to be given some of the reviews I had read. The Entertainment was also geared to the Brits, so we couldn't participate in any of the quizzes and didn't get many of the jokes in the entertainment, but the Brits were rolling with laughter. Service was hit and miss. Our stateroom attendant wasn't very good at all, which was surprising, but the service in the main dining room and in Chops was very good.

We wouldn't travel out of Southampton again.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Loreto1028

Loreto1028’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1260
Huge space and very well designed. If you can afford it, it is definitely the way to travel.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins