• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Parsman
10+ Cruises • Age 80s

Sail Date: Sep 2016
Cabin: Single Outside

I boarded the ship at Doper which is the most convenient cruise port for me. I parked my car in the port which efficiently organised. After check-in I boarded immediately and my luggage followed only a few minutes after. It was one of the quickest start to a cruise I have experienced and I have taken 40+ cruises.

Our cruise took us to three of the islands in the Azores, Madeira, Lisbon and Oporto.

The "Balmoral" is a fine ship and looks to be in a very good condition. I still have some difficulty in recognizing the the grey hull livery. I expect I will accept it in due course.

Single Outside

Cabin K

The grade K cabins are ideal for the single traveler, they are reasonably spacious.have plenty of storage space and all the other necessary facilities.

Port Reviews

Ponta Delgada

A great way to explore the island with a driver/guide and only 3 or 4 passengers

Dover

This was a pleasant cruise on a well-loved ship. The poor weather rather spoiled the sail South but didn't diminish the enjoyment of the cruise overall. On board the service and entertainment were up to the usual high standard.. I know that Fred. Olsen passengers tend to be elderly but they were particularly so on this occasion. This was not a cruise for young people.

I am booked on two "Balmoral" cruise in the next few months.

11 Helpful Votes