3. Carnival Vista
This is Carnivals newest ship, Carnival Vista. It is a beautiful ship, very nicely done! The ship is quite spacious, we never felt crowded at any time on the ship. The embarkation experience was flawless, the room was a Balcony Stateroom and was of average size. The staff members were always friendly and helpful, especially our cabin steward, who was always gracious. The food was better than on other Carnival ships we have sailed on. I have found the food on most Carnival ships to be lackluster and not very flavorful, but not this ship! The food was excellently prepared each day and presented very nicely. We usually dine at specialty restaurants, but we were very pleased with the food at the dining room and the new dining room is beautiful. The service was not always up to par, I think the waiters and their staff get overwhelmed at times. I do not have anything negative to say because it was a great experience.

Carnival Vista, Med Cruise. Great Experience

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Runway35r

I do not have anything negative to say because it was a great experience.
Runway35r’s Full Rating Summary