3. MSC Magnifica
My wife,me and my two children age 10 and 12 were first time cruisers on MSC Magnifica, I was happy with it. Pros:Plenty of food,clean room(thanks to Rabenaivo from Madagaskar-super job man),shows in theater,upper decks deck chair,staff was very good. Cons: Drinks are to expensive(for Bosnian standard), free juice only for breakfast, 9 euro p/p per day (4,5 for children) for tips which they add to your account, poor children entertainment,very expensive field trips(for example they price for Olympia field trip was 69 euros for adults and 45 for children per person.We use taxi service from the port to Olympia and back for 4 of us for 60 euros.Distance is 35 kilometers in one way.You can take train it is even cheaper but we miss the train) very small pools, and not a lot places for smoke. We did not know what to expect because this was our first cruise but even with cons above it was good. I would go again on cruise with MSC.

Nice ship nice crew but expensive field trips.

MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by Sanel

I was happy with it.

I would go again on cruise with MSC.
Sanel’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Magnifica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 8175
Cabin was small but clean thank to Rabenarivo from Madagaskar how clean ti 2 or 3 times a day.
Riccione Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins