3. Carnival Victory
After sailing several times with my husband, this was our first time as a family. My 2 teenagers were excited about the trip! I was excited for them as well, but was quickly disappointed. Everywhere we went we surrounded by partying and drunks. Most of the activities were geared for 18 and over and some of the "family Friendly" things were not so "friendly. The ship was hard to maneuver and the food quality was poor. I did enjoy the food in the Pacific Dining Room. The outdoor movies were also nice. I will say that the staff on this ship are very friendly and helpful. I am afraid my kids didn't have a very good "first impression" of cruising! I think next time we will sail Royal Caribbean! If you like to party then I would highly recommend this ship, but if you want a family getaway....just read all the reviews first.

Not for the Family