We booked this 2 night 'taster' cruise for 4 of us in 2 outside cabin's at a cost of £189 per couple which was excellent value for money. As first time cruisers, this was our chance to see what it was like and the experience overall was very good. It would be nice to know about things like the restaurants, where you can and can't have breakfast, they time of your evening meal sitting etc. in advance, but with a health scare on the ship before our cruise I accept things were probably a little more difficult than usual. The Oriental and Peninsular restaurants were excellent, great food and very attentive service. The up top Conservatory restaurant was poor both for service and food quality, more of a canteen in our opinion. The entertainment was great and the overall experience was very enjoyable. Not sure how people can manage without a window at least, and I'd recommend the widow cabin's, not huge but well equipped and comfy bed. Sadly 2 of our party did not take well to the movement on-board and sea-sickness / unbalanced feelings prevailed meaning this is likely to be our first and last time on-board, but that's what this was for so I'd highly recommend a 2 night taster cruise for anyone thinking about a longer time on-board ship.

First Cruise Experience