3. Avalon Vista
What are you crazy? That's what everyone said when I told them I booked a cruise down the Nile! Well they were all wrong. This trip was more wonderful than I could have ever expected. Avalon was great! The hotels were 5 star and the boat was lovely. Food was excellent and entertainment was fun. Don't miss Egypt just because of all the bad press. I traveled by myself and was never afraid of anyone or anything. The tour guide, Mohammed was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun. He made ancient Egypt come alive! I can't put into words just how wonderful this trip was. Don't miss out just because of what others might say. I'm a woman in my 60's that has to travel solo ( my husband will not travel, at all ), I didn't let anyone discourage me. I saw the Pyramids, Sphinx, Luxor Temple and other wonders of the ancient world. If I can, I will be going back someday. For me, it truly was a trip of a lifetime!

Egypt, trip of my life

Ironweed’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Vista price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin D 205
Large, comfortable. Room with a view of the Nile!
Indigo Deck Outside Cabins