3. Harmony V
This yacht/company was chosen basis very high standards and I could not be happier with my choice. Not only me and my friends had the opportunity to experience life onboard such a magnificent yacht but also explore and discover the natural beauty of the Canary Islands through wonderful excursions. The suites and generally all accommodating areas, of HARMONY V, are based on a combination of modern design and a luxurious - yet affordable - way of spending time to relax and explore the destination. The dining area was always filled with smiles of the crew, who were standing by for any of our complex requirements. Of course the Chef gave us a taste of the local cuisine and other delicious courses. I would consider myself very lucky if I was able someday to travel again with the same or a sister yacht of the company to experience such kind of vacations. Needless to say we were all feeling completely safe thanks to the Captain and the crew, during our passages through the islands. What a great adventure. Thank you for making us feel like home :)

Great Adventure & Lovely Memories

Harmony V Cruise Review by Iren Isaais

What a great adventure.

Thank you for making us feel like home :)
Iren Isaais’s Full Rating Summary