3. Scenic Jasper
We chose this cruise because of our wonderful experience with Scenic Tours. The ship (the Jasper) was beautiful. Our butler Harry was perfect! The dining, service staff was mostly excellent. A couple of the servers couldn't locate the wines we requested from the list offered and poured us wine we didn't want, saying "Trust me, you'll love it." On the last day one of our table mates suggested we ask our butler to find the wines and of course Harry brought the right ones right away. The food was excellent and beautifully presented. The excursions were excellent. The only reason I rated them only "Good" was not Scenic's fault. A couple of ships belonging to other cruise lines damaged a loch and we had to leave our ship and take buses here and there for a couple of days. We missed a day in Vienna which was a big deal for me. However Scenic Cruises and our Tour Director really worked hard to make sure we still had a wonderful time. We were a little disappointed in that we thought this would be a more active cruise. We like to get in at least several miles of walking a day, but do to logistics, cuing up for Bathroom Breaks and escorted tours, we never met that goal. When you reach the days destination, you can go off on your own but my husband wanted to take the tours. So again this was not Scenic's fault. The Entertainment was first class. On board or at special locations (palace and castle) we were treated to music and dance that was second to none. We are already planning our next river cruise and hope to see Harry again!

Wonderful Trip on the Scenic Space Ship Jasper

Scenic Jasper Cruise Review by Cruise!Luv

We chose this cruise because of our wonderful experience with Scenic Tours.

The food was excellent and beautifully presented.

We are already planning our next river cruise and hope to see Harry again!
Cruise!Luv’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jasper price drops

Our cabin was beautiful. I love the balconies which can be open to the room or closed off. In other words they make your room larger or you can close the glass doors, which we never did. They are far superior to the totally outside balconies on other ships which often go unused do to inclement weather. Even on a bad day you can enjoy the view in comfort. On good days you can lower the window to waist height and enjoy the fresh air.
There was plenty of storage and hangers. The showers were fantastic. Some other guests took pictures of them and my husband wants one like it at home.